Life's Comfort

Monday, June 19, 2006

Breakfast

Sometimes I wonder why some kinds of foods has come to stay as everyone’s kind of breakfast. what I mean is we have so many kind of food on earth but the most popular kind of breakfast appear to be beverage, tea, or coffee with bread. I woke up this morning wondering what to make for breakfast and the first thing that came to my mind was bread and tea. since I was a baby till now 8 out of 10 times I always wake up with tea and break or beverage is always on the table waiting for me and my brothers we all enjoy it but... mummy never give us anything in the morning without tea or coffee out of curiosity I start wondering why it has to be tea. But you know what? I still enjoy the early morning tea anyway.

Technorati tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Powered by Blogger