Life's Comfort

Monday, June 19, 2006

Taking a Memorable Walk

I spent last evening at the beach trying to reflect on the wonderful times I’ve spent with my pop, reflecting on the memories and the joy we sheared. But before going to the going to the sea side I took flowers and made a beautiful card for my dad and placed it by his grave side. Not pathetic but memorable cause he sure was a good Dad. And the sea side was the best place for me to be especially at that particular moment of my life to stay away from everyone but alone with the the sky the ocean I and the precious memories of my loving daddy, I did not cry, I only smiled and sang and shed tears of joy. I’ll always miss him no matter what.

Technorati tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Powered by Blogger