Life's Comfort

Friday, July 28, 2006

Whales...Just Like Mammals

Whales are the largest animals ever existed. The term whale is ambiguous; they are the largest species of exclusively aquatic mammals members of the Cetacean which also includes Dolphins and porpoises. The largest whale is the giant blue whale which can reach lengths of up to 100ft and way up to 150 tons! This is bigger then any living thing that ever walked on earth. Whales are not fish; they are actually in the same group as us, mammals. This means they breathe air and can stay under water for up to 15mins and also they can give birth to children, just like we do! Don't this facinate you?

2 Comments:

  • Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Transport Chairs

    Keep Posting:)

    By Blogger Wheelchair, at 11:38 PM  

  • Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Ultralight Wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    By Blogger Wheelchair, at 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Powered by Blogger